La Trobe Staff and Students
Commonwealth of Australia
Copyright Act 1968
This material has been reproduced and communicated to you by or on behalf of La Trobe University under Section 113P of the Copyright Act 1968 (the Act).
The material in this communication may be subject to copyright
under the Act. Any further copying or communication of this material
by you may be the subject of copyright protection under the Act.
Do not remove this notice.
Most of the University’s teaching is now being delivered online, but in some cases essential subject activity is taking place face to face, in strict accordance with the Government’s COVIDSafe protocols. For the most up to date information, please check your LMS subject site, email and timetable.
All staff and students have responsibilities to ensure their work and study environment is COVIDSafe. Compliance with the Government Health Directions, the University's COVIDSafe plan and control measures outlined in the relevant Safety Risk Assessment for your subject is an important part of creating a safe environment. An overview for students returning to campus is available via the Student FAQ.
We encourage students to continue to use the LMS , Zoom and MS Teams to collaborate online. If you have any further questions in relation to COVID-19 please visit our frequently updated Student FAQ page.
Principles to keep COVIDSafe:
- Don't attend if you are unwell
- Building sign-in
- Wear a Face Mask
- Physical Distancing
- Practice Good Hygiene
- Comply with Health Directions
If you have any further questions in relation to COVID-19 please visit our frequently updated Student FAQ page.
At La Trobe, academic integrity is taken very seriously. The University is responsible for awarding credit for honestly conducted work. You also have responsibilities and understanding these will help you to succeed in your studies.
Statement of Student Responsibility
By submitting any piece of work you agree that:
- The work is your own or was produced as part of a group assessment task to which you contributed original work
- You have not previously submitted all or part of this work for assessment in any subject, unless the subject coordinator for the current subject (or your research supervisor, if applicable) has given you written permission to reuse specific material and you have correctly referenced the material taken from your own earlier work.
- You have read and agreed to be bound by the Statutes, Regulations and Policies of the University relating to Academic Integrity available at https://www.latrobe.edu.au/students/admin/academic-integrity/academic-integrity-module ; and
- You may be subject to student discipline processes in the event of an act of academic misconduct by you including an act of plagiarism or cheating.
Students further agree that all submitted written work may be subject to submission for textual similarity review to Turnitin.com. All submitted written work will be included as source documents in the Turnitin.com reference database solely for the purpose
of detecting plagiarism of such papers. Use of the Turnitin.com service is subject to the Usage Policy posted on
the Turnitin.com site.
In case your submission contains personally identifiable information you should be aware that your submission will be stored in the United States.